If the player box appears above, the player will list a number of selections from the 2008 Christmas concert.
♦ select the item by clicking the item title.
♦ to stop the playback, close the window or click the stop button in the upper left of the player.
If you don't see a player with listings of recorded items try refreshing the screen. Otherwise, installation of the player may be necessary:
- Click the "Read more" near the bottom of this page in order to see the installation directions under "Read More".
if you have trouble playing these recordings.
Directions to Install Player
In order to play the recordings you will need a current version of "Adobe Flash Player" installed on your computer. Most computers already have this installed. If it is not installed or your currently installed version is out of date, you may need to download the player.
For Internet Explorer you will see an [Install] button
- Follow the instructions outlined on the screen.
- Be prepared for some security warnings, however, this is a well known and safe program to install.
- Make sure you close down Internet Explorer and restart Internet Explorer before trying to return to this playback page.
For Firefox or Other browsers, you will see a [Download] button
- click the [Download] button
- when asked, click the [Save] button (not the [Run] button)
- select your desktop as the destination
- close the browser
- go to your desktop and double click on the"install_flash_player.exe" icon (the icon might just say "install_flash")
- if the computer asks, click the [Run] button
- installation is very fast and there may not be a message that installation is complete
- return to the web site and play the records