Choice of Services
Come and Celebrate the living God
as God is experienced in a gathered community of the faithful.
We seek to accomplish this through the hearing of and reflection on our sacred story, through prayer for the world that sensitizes us to the world’s needs, through the sacraments of bread and wine and oil which offers an encounter with God that nourishes us in body, soul, mind, and spirit, and through the call to go in peace to love and serve the Lord.
And for that, thanks be to God!
What we Offer: 2 - 3 Sunday Services, Mid-week Services (Tues., Thurs.) Monthly Family Service (Sat.) Special Services
Children are welcomed at all our celebrations -- but we also provide Nursery care, and an extensive Children's & Youth Ministry.
See our Calendars main-menu item for details on Service times and formats.
Watch for notices on our Home page for up to date information about all the upcoming Special Services and Events during the year.
Come and See for Yourself
You'll find that All Saints strives to offer a range of styles -- from traditional to contemporary -- for youth, adult and inter-generational liturgy.
8:00 am - Holy Eucharist
- a quiet and meditative service following the Book of Common Prayer (BCP)
10:00 am Celebration
- a family oriented service, with hymns and a homily.
- the service follows The Book of Alternative Services (BAS)
- Church School and Nursery provided
- Social time after the service
11:15 am -- Mattins (monthly)
- a traditional service with full choir and organ
- once a month -- usually 3rd Sunday
- The Book of Common Prayer
- Social time after the service.
Watch the Front Page of this website for news of up-coming special services.
- Tuesday Evenings at 7:00 pm
- From 7.30 onwards each Tuesday a "Faith Formation" series will be offered on a topic of relavance and interest.
- 10:30 am Thursday
- An intimate setting of the eucharist following the Book of Common Prayer.
- Held in the Chapel
- Healing service on the last Thursday of each month.
- Light refreshments following the service.
Services with Young Children in Mind:
Click on Icon for details.
-- A playful way to worship with children as a family
-- Monthly on a Saturday afternoon.
-- the 10:00 am service especially designed for families.
- the outdoor Pentecost liturgy
- Advent Lessons and Carols
- Children's Christmas Pageant
- Candlelight Carol Service
- Holy Week Services and Vigils
Watch the front page of this site for announcements of these Special events.